Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 12 June 2023
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
- Operational, Quality, Technical Staff and Food Safety personnel working in manufacturing or retail with food safety plans and programs.
- Also suitable for professionals new to the industry.
Training Contents :
When people choose to do something because they believe it is the right thing to do – even if it takes longer or interferes with their other duties – you know you are building a strong food safety culture.
Culture starts at the top, with senior management setting the tone and determining food safety objectives and goals. Senior management’s leadership in setting expectations, and an accountability mindset and approach to food safety, is vital to achieving and sustaining a robust food safety culture.
Food safety culture is recognized as a key factor to achieving ongoing food safety success and to a better organizational culture overall.
In this 1-day virtual instructor-led program, you gain an understanding of food safety culture best practices, the key elements that contribute to a robust food safety culture and how to begin the process of culture change for sustained food safety success.
What You’ll Do:
- Discuss approaches for gaining management commitment
- Use a food safety culture assessment to:
- Evaluate your current food safety culture
- Develop a food safety culture checklist
- Prioritize areas for improvement
- Identify potential key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure food safety culture
- Begin developing an action plan for your facility
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of organizational culture and influence on food safety
- Differentiate between a food safety program and food safety culture
- Outline methods for measuring and strengthening your company’s food safety culture
- Apply safety culture best practices within your organization
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.
Contact us for discounted group quotes.