Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 8 May 2023
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
- Technical Managers and personnel
- Quality Managers and personnel
- Purchasing personnel
Training Contents :
This one-day course will provide you with a thorough understanding of vulnerability assessment for food fraud and enable you to use techniques to better identify and mitigate risks associated to raw materials in the supply chain. This is particularly useful when implementing product safety management systems and the requirements of the BRCGS Global Standards on site.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand vulnerability assessment requirements for BRCGS
- Understand what is meant by the term ‘food fraud’
- Be able to identify the difference between vulnerability assessment, threat analysis critical control point and food defence
- Be able to assess the raw materials most vulnerable to food fraud
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.