Course Overview :
Target Audience :
- Facility Managers
- Food Safety Managers
- Food Industry Personnel looking to implement
- and/or improve their facility’s internal audit program Global Food Safety Managers and Personnel
- HACCP Managers and Personnel
- Internal Food Safety Auditors
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Operations, Maintenance and Sanitation Managers
- Production Managers and Supervisors
- QA/QC Managers and Personnel
- Quality Auditors
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Supply Chain Managers
Training Contents :
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between inspection, audit and verification activities
- Identify the role of internal auditing in maintaining and improving the food safety system
- Apply techniques in planning and conducting audits and writing internal audit reports
- Use objective evidence to assess conformance and impact of non-conformances on food safety
- Manage the corrective and preventive action process for continual improvement
TRAIN YOUR TEAM: Licenses can be purchased individually or in bulk. Bulk pricing discounts are available for eLearning licenses when training seven or more team members. The more you purchase, the more you save. Bulk pricing for this program is as follows:
- 7-15 User Licenses: R2061.00/license
- 16+ User Licenses: R1697.00/license
Please email us to take advantage of this pricing today.
This online course will take approximately 6.5 hours to complete. You can start, stop, and pause at any time, progressing through the course at your own pace.
Conducting internal audits with a food safety focus is required to determine whether your food safety management system is implemented effectively. The analysis of results is critical to ensure that the food safety plan continues to be effective. Challenges to achieving continual improvement in food safety programs can occur due to improperly conducted and documented internal audits.
This self-directed online training program provides the flexibility to access training materials any time and progress at your own pace. Through interactive exercises, case studies, scenarios and quizzes, you will gain the knowledge and skills to internally audit your food safety management system effectively to ensure food safety and compliance with regulatory and GFSI-benchmarked food safety standard requirements.
Upon registration, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the training course through NSF’s eLearning portal. An email address is required for registration and to receive the login instructions. You will have three months to complete the course from the date of registration. Upon successful course completion, you will gain access to print your official NSF Certificate of Accomplishment. If the course is not completed (including completion of the final online exam) within the three month time frame, the learner will need to re-register for the course and pay the full registration fee.
Prerequisite(s): A strong food safety background is required.
This course is also available through VIRTUAL instructor Led training.
This course is also available as an onsite offering.
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please contact email@example.com for a quote.
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.