Course Overview :
Target Audience :
- Allied Trades Professionals
- Food Agents and/or Brokers
- Food Importers/Exporters
- Ingredient Suppliers
- Marketing and Sales Personnel
- Employees new to the food and beverage industry with involvement in food safety and HACCP
- Owners/Operators of Food Businesses
- Packaging Engineers and Developers
- Public Health Inspectors
- Sanitation Chemical Suppliers
Training Contents :
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of food safety and HACCP
- List the steps involved in HACCP plan development
- Define your role in maintaining food safety
This course is available for Private Team
Training; groups of six or more participants recommended for training to be cost-effective. Please email us for a quote.
TRAIN YOUR TEAM: Licenses can be purchased individually or in bulk. Bulk pricing discounts are available for eLearning licenses when training seven or more team members. The more you purchase, the more you save. Bulk pricing for this program is as follows:
- 7-15 User Licenses: R2080.50/license
- 16+ User Licenses: R1715.00/license
This online course will take approximately 4 hours to complete. You can start, stop, and pause at any time, progressing through the course at your own pace.
Building a strong foundational food safety knowledge is critical for your business. If you are new to HACCP and the food industry and involved in manufacturing or supporting food production, you must understand your role in protecting consumer health. This course provides that foundational background of food safety and how you contribute to food safety, food safety hazards and HACCP.
What You’ll Do
- Identify practices that contribute to the production of safe food
- Classify food safety hazards common to processing facilities
- Explore methods to control hazards
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.