Course Overview :
Target Audience :
Training Contents :
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Apply the Codex 12 steps to HACCP to develop and maintain your HACCP plans
- Assess a process flow diagram
- Differentiate between physical, chemical and biological hazards
- Conduct a hazard analysis of a production process
- Determine control measures for identified significant hazards
- Identify critical control points, critical limits, monitoring methods and corrective actions
- Identify methods to verify the HACCP plan
TRAIN YOUR TEAM: Licenses can be purchased individually or in bulk. Bulk pricing discounts are available for eLearning licenses when training seven or more team members. The more you purchase, the more you save. Bulk pricing for this program is as follows:
- 7-15 User Licenses: R2500.00/license
- 16+ User Licenses: R2058.00/license
Please email us to take advantage of this pricing today.
This online course will take approximately 13 hours to complete. You can start, stop, and pause at any time, progressing through the course at your own pace.
The HACCP method underlies all food safety programs, including GFSI-benchmarked schemes, and is a preventive approach to food safety.
This online, self-paced HACCP training course is designed to provide learners with a thorough understanding of the concepts and application of the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) method for assessing, identifying and controlling hazards. In this course, learners will gain the knowledge, confidence and skills to apply the Codex 12 steps to HACCP to develop, implement and maintain a HACCP-based food safety management system.
What You’ll Do
- Work through Codex HACCP form templates for a product and process
- Work through the methodology of food safety risk assessment
- Differentiate between critical control points (CCPs) and process controls (PCs)
Upon registration, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the training course through NSF’s eLearning portal. An email address is required for registration and to receive the login instructions. You will have three months to complete the course from the date of registration. Upon successful course completion, including a passing score on an 80-question final test, you will gain access to print your official NSF Certificate of Accomplishment. If the course is not completed (including completion of the final online exam) within the three month time frame, the learner will need to re-register for the course and pay the full registration fee.
This course satisfies the HACCP training requirement for the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) benchmarked standards (BRCGS, SQF, FSSC 22000, etc.).
Prerequisite(s): A strong understanding and working knowledge of prerequisite programs/ GMPs is required.
This course is also available through VIRTUAL instructor led training.
Virtual Team Training for this course is available. Please email us for a quote.