Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 10 May 2024
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
This course is intended for professionals, producers, technical advisors interested in working under the guidelines of the LEAF certification, and those who are already doing so and want to know the changes contemplated in version 16.1
Training Contents :
AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM THE PARTICIPANT WILL BE ABLE TO: Interpret the LEAF requirements for crop production and distinguish the gap between the requirements of the Standard and what is implemented in the operation to identify improvement actions
- Interpret LEAF requirements for crop production.
- Distinguish the gap between the requirements of the Standard and what is implemented in the operation to identify improvement actions
- Organization and planning,
- Fertility and soil management
- Crop health and protection,
- Contamination control and by-product management
- animal husbandry,
- Energy Efficiency,
- Water management,
- Landscape and nature conservation
- Social commitment
- Summary of changes introduced in version 16.1
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.