SIZA Standard (Intermediate Training)
Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 14 September 2023
Training duration : 2 day(s)
Course Overview :
Overview of the SIZA Standard V6.0, understanding applicable labour legislation and what needs to be implemented.
Target Audience :
- Farm owners / managers
- Packhouse managers
- Compliance officers / Implementers
- HR / Payroll administrators
- Health and Safety Managers / responsible people
Training Contents :
- To learn more about Ethical Audits, the SIZA Standard V6, labour legislation and the implementation and preparation needed for an audit.
- Background to Ethical Trade
- Introduction to SIZA Program
- SIZA Audit Processes and Methodology
- SIZA Standard V6.0
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.
Contact us for discounted group quotes.