Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 23 June 2023
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
- Certification Managers
- Facility Managers
- Food Agents and/or Brokers
- Food Importers/Exporters
- Food Safety & Quality Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Ingredient Suppliers
- Owners/Operations of Food Business
- Plant Managers/Supervisors
- Production Managers/Supervisors
- Public Health Inspectors
- QA/QC Personnel
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Regulatory Authorities & Personnel
- Supply Chain Managers
Training Contents :
Root cause analysis (RCA) is a method for problem-solving that identifies permanent practical solutions. RCA is required as part of corrective action in GFSI-benchmarked schemes. If you struggle with repeat non-conformances or problems that seem hard to solve, this virtual instructor-led course provides you with the tools for finding effective solutions to food safety and quality issues.
What You’ll Do:
- Select an appropriate RCA tool based on the nature of the problem
- Identify which issues are truly significant and prioritize efforts
- Explore ways to identify potential factors causing problems and select the most likely cause(s)
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Apply a root cause analysis approach to non-conformances
- Challenge your results to be sure you have identified the root cause
- Implement corrective actions and monitor their effectiveness
- Close out a non-conformance
- Introduce two practical approaches to your colleagues that they can use immediately (5 Whys and 6 Ms)
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.