Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 4 September 2023
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
- Any person who is in charge of a food premises and whose name would appear on the Certificate of Acceptability
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Quality Control Manager
- HACCP and Food Safety Team Members
- Internal and Supplier Auditors
- Business Owners
- Top Management
- Supervisors / Managers directly and indirectly involved in food manufacturing / processing.
- Managers and staff working in a food handling environment
Training Contents :
By the END of the course, you will be able to understand the requirements of:
- Certificate of acceptability
- Prohibition on the handling and transportation of food
- Duties of the person in charge of food premises
- Duties of a food handler
- Standards and requirements for food premises, facilities
- Standards and requirements for food containers, appliances and equipment
- Standards and requirements for display, storage and temperature of food
- Standards and requirements for protective clothing
- Standards and requirements for transport of food
- PLUS ADDITIONAL GMP RELATED REQUIREMENTS
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.