Introduction to Food Safety and HACCP
Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 8 June 2023
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Course Overview :
Building a strong foundational food safety knowledge is critical. If you are new to the food industry and involved in manufacturing or supporting food production, you must understand your role in protecting consumer health. It is important for you and essential for your company. This course provides that foundational background.
Target Audience :
- Allied Trades Professionals
- Food Agents and/or Brokers
- Food Importers/Exporters
- Ingredient Suppliers
- Marketing and Sales Personnel
- Employees new to the food and beverage industry with involvement in food safety and HACCP
- Owners/Operators of Food Businesses
- Packaging Engineers and Developers
- Public Health Inspectors
- Sanitation Chemical Suppliers
Training Contents :
What You’ll Do:
- Identify practices that contribute to the production of safe food
- Classify food safety hazards common to processing facilities
- Explore methods to control hazards
- Undertake a simple hazard analysis
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of food safety and HACCP
- List the steps involved in HACCP plan development
- Define the importance of the regulatory landscape and global food safety standards
- Define your role in maintaining food safety
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.
Contact us for discounted group quotes.