Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 26 June 2023
Training duration : 2 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
Team Leaders, Food Safety Team, Departmental Managers, Internal Auditors and key personnel involved with managing the food safety manual based on FSSC 22000 version 6. Delegates attending must a good understanding of FSMS, PRP’s and HACCP.
Training Contents :
This 2-day course is designed to provide attendees with a thorough understanding …
Of how to implement the ISO 22000:2018 requirements, technical standard for food manufacturing ISO 22002-1 and the additional requirements of FSSC 22000 version 6, following a logical approach to ensure compliance. You will also obtain a view of the FSSC 22000 scheme requirements and certification process.
What You’ll Do – During the course
During the cause the requirements will be dissected and a breakdown will be provided of how to implement ISO 22000:2018 requirements, ISO 22002:2-1 requirements and additional FSSC 22000 version 6 requirements.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Have a complete understanding of the requirements of the FSSC 22000 version 6 and how to implement the requirements which includes the ISO 22000:2018, technical standard for food manufacturing ISO 22002-1 and the additional requirements of FSSC 22000 version 6.
- Gain on overview of the FSSC 22000 version 6 scheme and certification process in line with ISO 220003-1.
Use the understanding gained to implement your current FSMS or update it according to the requirements of FSSC 22000 version 6.
Attendees attending must have a good understanding of FSMS, PRP’s and HACCP.
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.
Contact us for discounted group quotes.