Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 19 August 2024
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
- Engineering, Maintenance and Sanitation Managers, Supervisors and Personnel
- Facility Managers
- Food Safety Managers and Personnel
- Food Safety and Quality Consultants
- Food Safety Technicians and Specialists
- Food Safety and Compliance Managers
- Global Food Safety Managers and Personnel
- HACCP Coordinator and Team Members
- HACCP Specialist
- HACCP Personnel
- Owners/Operations of Food Manufacturing Business
- Plant Managers and Supervisors
- Operations and Production Managers and Supervisors
- QA/QC Managers, Supervisors and Technicians
- QA/QC Specialists and Personnel
- Quality and Food Safety Technologists
- Supply Chain Managers
- R&D Managers and Personnel
Training Contents :
You are a trained HACCP team member. You understand the importance of producing safe food and are key to maintaining your company’s food safety management system. But when did you last test your understanding of HACCP? This training course reviews the key HACCP concepts and challenges you to examine how you manage the food safety system at your facility.
This training is designed for personnel with knowledge of HACCP systems and experience in the food and beverage industry who want to refresh their HACCP knowledge.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Adopt a critical approach to the re-evaluation of your HACCP plan
- Recognize the seven principles of HACCP and Codex 12 steps to HACCP
- Identify, analyze and assess hazards for food safety
Prerequisite: A good working knowledge of the HACCP system is essential.
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.