Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 18 July 2023
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
- Food Safety & Quality Personnel
- Global Food Safety Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Operations/Maintenance/Sanitation Personnel
- Warehouse Manager and Personnel
- QA/QC Personnel
Training Contents :
What You’ll Do
- Write a standard operating procedure (SOP) for receiving
- Assess a process flow diagram
- Conduct a hazard analysis
- Conduct a gap analysis for facility security
Prerequisite(s): A good understanding of Good Distribution Programs is beneficial.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Discuss food safety regulations affecting food warehousing and distribution operations
- Discuss prerequisite programs for warehousing and distribution operations (also known as Good Distribution Programs)
- Discuss food safety and transportation requirements
- Explain effective management and control of buildings, grounds, pests and sanitation
- Develop and integrate HACCP into operations
- Discuss facility security
This course satisfies the HACCP training requirement for the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) benchmarked standards (BRCGS, SQF, FSSC 22000, etc.).
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.
Contact us for discounted group quotes.