HACCP for Processors (Intermediate Level)
Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 24 August 2023
Training duration : 2 day(s)
Course Overview :
A complete understanding of how to implement the 12 steps of a HACCP System, the responsibilities of the HACCP Team and Leader, Hazard Identification, How to conduct a Hazard Analysis, Control Measures identification including CCP monitoring, Verification and Validation.
Target Audience :
Food handling, packing and processing industry
HACCP Team Leader, Food Safety team members, Management Representatives, Supervisors
Training Contents :
- Appointing a HACCP team.
- Identification and risk determination of food safety hazards.
- Development of a Food Safety Plan and identifying control measures.
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.
Contact us for discounted group quotes.