Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 8 August 2023
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
- Lead Hands
Training Contents :
This virtual, instructor-led training course helps to ensure that managers and supervisors understand their integral role in leading the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the food safety management system. Explore your critical role and responsibility in providing food safety leadership and ensuring the ongoing conformance to HACCP and the food safety management system. Gain the knowledge and tools to manage the day-to-day challenges of maintaining your food safety system and building a robust culture of food safety.
This workshop covers:
- The importance of providing food safety leadership throughout the implementation and management of prerequisite programs and HACCP
- How to communicate the importance of a food safety management system
- The supervisor’s essential role in overseeing record-keeping, verification and corrective action documentation
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Describe the importance of a food safety management program
- Adopt a leadership role in overcoming day-to-day challenges of maintaining your food safety system
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a strong food safety culture
- Prerequisite: Strong working knowledge of HACCP-based food safety management systems.
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.