Good Operating Practices for Foodservices and Retail Operations
Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 17 July 2023
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Course Overview :
This course is intended to provide an overview for your team to operate safely and reduce the risk to themselves and your customers and consumers. This course covers key Good Operating Practices (GOPs) where restaurant, retail and foodservice personnel need to focus to reduce risk to food safety, including personnel practices and hygiene, allergens, cross-contact, temperature control and sanitation control.
Target Audience :
- Food Service Personnel
- Food Handlers, Chefs, Cooks, Waiters, Delivery staff
- Any other Front- and Back-of-House Team Members
- Owners, Directors, Managers, Supervisors
- Any person who is in charge of a food premises and whose name would appear on the Certificate of Acceptability
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Quality Control Manager
- HACCP and Food Safety Team Members
- Supervisors / Managers directly and indirectly involved in food manufacturing / processing.
- Managers and staff working in a food handling environment
Training Contents :
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Identify high-risk areas and activities controlled through Good Operating Practices
- Recognize their responsibilities in producing safe food
- Apply basic hygiene principles to minimize risk
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.
Contact us for discounted group quotes.