GLOBALG.A.P. Fruit & Vegetables V6 - Understanding the Requirements
Training location : Tzaneen
Training start date : 30 August 2023
Training duration : 2 day(s)
Course Overview :
General Regulations related to registration, audit timing and compliance rules; Interpretation of the Compliance Criteria and Annexes; Risk Assessments
Target Audience :
Farmers and producers of fruit & vegetables
People new to the standard. Anyone currently responsible for and managing a farm’s GLOBALGAP system, Farmers, Farm Managers, System Administrators
Training Contents :
- Overview of the GLOBALG.A.P. Regulations.
- How to interpret the Standard’s
- Using the GLOBALG.A.P. supporting documentation to help develop and implement Good Agricultural Practices.
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.
Contact us for discounted group quotes.