Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 4 October 2023
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
Food Production Staff/Managers/ Supervisors, Quality Managers and Safety Managers, Certification Personnel, Food Industry Consultants and others related to the implementation and/or auditing of the ISO 22000:2018 & FSSC 22000 Standard.
Training Contents :
THE COURSE CONTENT ICLUDE:
- REVIEW OF THE FSSC 22000 SCHEME VERSION on 6.0
- Why the change in the version of the FSSC 22000 standard?
- Background on the GFSI initiative
- Evolution of the FSSC standard
- FSSC Certification Process
- Objectives of the FSSC 22000 Scheme
- FSSC scheme documents
- Guidance documents
- The ISO TS 22002-1 prerequisite program
- CHANGES IN REQUIREMENTS FOR AUDITED ORGANIZATIONS
- NEW ADDITIONAL REQUIRMENTS
- 2.5.8 Culture of safety and quality
- 2.5.9 Quality control
- 2.5.15 Team Management
- 2.5.16 Food loss and waste
- 2.5.17 Communication requirement
- THE FSSC 22000 CERTIFICATION PROCESS
- The before, during and after
- Classification of non-conformity
- Criteria for unannounced audits
Participants must be online for a minimum of 90% of all sessions and successfully attain the required assessment mark in order to receive their certificate.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Have an understanding of the basic requirements of FSSC version 6
- Identify and understand the changes following the conversion from version 5.,1 to version 6.0 of FSSC22000
Update the Food Safety management system in accordance with new FSSC 22000 version 6.0
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.