FSSC 22000 - Understanding the Requirements
Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 8 May 2023
Training duration : 2 day(s)
Course Overview :
FSSC 22000 is a food safety management system certification based on the ISO 22000 family of standards. This course has been designed to provide a full understanding of an effective food safety management system based on ISO 22000, the requirements of FSSC 22000 version 5.1 and how to comply with the requirements.
Target Audience :
- Facility Managers
- Food Safety Personnel
- Food Service Personnel
- Global Food Safety Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Owners/Operations of Food Business
- Production Managers/Supervisors
- QA / QC Personnel
- Quality Auditors
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Supply Chain Managers
- The course is aimed at those responsible for the implementation of safety management systems in primary production companies, agribusiness, food manufacturers, transporters, food distributors, service providers linked to the food sector.
Training Contents :
- The concept of a Food Safety Management System
- Principles and format of ISO 22000
- Control measures to develop and support the FSMS
- Review and interpretation of the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 & FSSC 22000 V5.1 Standards
- Application and interpretation of PRPs for food manufacturing sites as prescribed in ISO/TS 22002-1:2009
- The certification audit process
**Prerequisite for this course is a good understanding of the HACCP Principles
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.
Contact us for discounted group quotes.