Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 25 October 2023
Training duration : 2 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
- Facility Managers
- Food Safety Personnel
- Food Service Personnel
- Global Food Safety Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Owners/Operations of Food Business
- Production Managers/Supervisors
- QA / QC Personnel
- Quality Auditors
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Supply Chain Managers
- The course is aimed at those responsible for the implementation of safety management systems in primary production companies, agribusiness, food manufacturers, transporters, food distributors, service providers linked to the food sector.
Training Contents :
NSF’s Training is Approved by the Foundation FSSC 22000
- NSF International is an FSSC 22000 licensed Training Organization (TO)
- NSF’s FSSC 22000 training courses are approved by the Foundation FSSC 22000
- FSSC 22000 licensed Training Organizations are monitored under the FSSC 22000 Integrity Program (IP) providing confidence that the training meets the FSSC 22000 requirements
FSSC 22000 is a food safety management system certification based on the ISO 22000 family of standards. This course has been designed to provide a full understanding of an effective food safety management system based on ISO 22000, the requirements of FSSC 22000 version 6 and how to comply with the requirements.
Prerequisite: An understanding of the application of HACCP principles is essential.
Participants must have their copies of the ISO 22000:2018 standard and ISO/TS 22002-1:2009 available for this training program. These can be purchased through the International Organization for Standardization (iso.org)
- The concept of a Food Safety Management System
- Principles and format of ISO 22000
- Control measures to develop and support the FSMS
- Review and interpretation of the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 & FSSC 22000 V6 Standards
- Application and interpretation of PRPs for food manufacturing sites as prescribed in ISO/TS 22002-1:2009
- The certification audit process
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Explain the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System
- Explain the requirements of ISO / TS 22002-1 Food Safety Prerequisite Programs – Part 2: Requirements and Certification
- Review the requirements and prepare to develop your food safety management system to meet FSSC 22000 version 6
Meeting GFSI requirements involves developing a strong internal audit program and conducting an internal audit of your food safety management system. Attend NSF’s Principles of Internal Auditing training program and gain the knowledge and skills to conduct an internal audit of your food safety management system and manage the corrective and preventive action process for continual improvement.
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.