Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 10 May 2023
Training duration : 2 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
- Facility Managers
- Food Safety Personnel
- Food Service Personnel
- Global Food Safety Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Owners/Operations of Food Business
- Production Managers/Supervisors
- QA / QC Personnel
- Quality Auditors
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Supply Chain Managers
Training Contents :
NSF’s Training is Approved by the Foundation FSSC 22000
- NSF International is an FSSC 22000 licensed Training Organization (TO)
- NSF’s FSSC 22000 training courses are approved by the Foundation FSSC 22000
- FSSC 22000 licensed Training Organizations are monitored under the FSSC 22000 Integrity Program (IP) providing confidence that the training meets the FSSC 22000 requirements
Conducting internal audits with a food safety focus is required to determine whether your food safety system is implemented effectively. The analysis of results is critical to ensure that the food safety plan continues to be effective. Challenges to achieving continual improvement in food safety programs can occur due to improperly conducted and documented internal audits. Gain the knowledge and skills to internally audit your food safety system effectively to ensure food safety and compliance with FSSC 22000 requirements in this course.
This course meets the internal auditor training requirements of other food standards although it has a focus on FSSC 22000 version 5.1.
Participants must have their copies of the ISO 22000:2018 standard and ISO/TS 22002-1:2009 available for this training program. These can be purchased through the International Organization for Standardization (iso.org)
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Discuss how to manage an internal audit program
- Develop your internal audit checklist
- Apply best practices in conducting an internal audit
- Use objective evidence to assess compliance
- Write internal audit reports and nonconformances
- Drive continual improvement through effective participation in internal audits
Prerequisite(s): A good understanding of the FSSC 22000 requirements and food safety principles is essential.
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.