Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 4 November 2024
Training duration : 2 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
- Agriculture Sector Professionals
- Food Safety & Quality Personnel
- Global Food Safety Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Owners/Operators of Food Businesses
Training Contents :
What You’ll Do
- Discuss specific customer requirements for produce safety
- Create a process flow for your operation
- Identify hazards specific to produce operations
- Conduct a risk assessment
- Use the decision tree to determine process controls and critical control points (CCPs)
- Practice completing required food safety documentation
Prerequisite(s): An understanding of prerequisite programs and Good Agricultural Practices is essential.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Discuss food safety, Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs) and prerequisite programs as building blocks for HACCP
- Apply the Codex 12 steps to HACCP to develop and maintain your HACCP plans
- Conduct a hazard analysis and utilize the HACCP decision tree to identify critical control points (CCPs)
- Identify potential hazards during growing, harvesting, sorting, packing and distribution of raw produce
- Manage the risks related to fresh produce
- Discuss sanitary post-harvest handling of produce
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.