Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 25 October 2023
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
- Certification Managers
- Facility Managers
- Food Agents and/or Brokers
- Food Importers/Exporters
- Food Safety & Quality Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Ingredient Suppliers
- Owners/Operations of Food Business
- Procurement Personnel
- QA/QC Personnel
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Regulatory Authorities & Personnel
- Supply Chain Managers
Training Contents :
Have you assessed the key risks and opportunities for food fraud in your supply chain? Are you monitoring changes in real time to ingredients, processes or supply chains that may constitute a risk? Does your existing supplier assurance system limit opportunities for food fraud and mitigate risk of authenticity issues?
A documented food fraud vulnerability assessment (FFVA) and mitigation plan are required for compliance with the GFSI-benchmarked standards’ requirements. Addressing all types of food fraud and hazards that require a preventive control is required under the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA). Learn how to conduct an FFVA and develop mitigation strategies to protect against food fraud in this virtual, instructor-led workshop.
You will receive NSF’s Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment template and instruction on how to use this tool in your own organization.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Conduct a food fraud vulnerability assessment using NSF’s FFVA template
- Discuss where food fraud is likely to occur in your business or supply chain
- Use risk assessment models for both raw materials and suppliers
- Outline mitigation strategies to minimize the risk of food fraud
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.