Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 24 August 2023
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
Food Safety & Quality Personnel
Owners/Operations of Food Business
Product Development/R&D/Food Technologists
Quality Systems Managers & Personnel
Regulatory Authorities & Personnel
Risk & Compliance Managers
SQF Certified Suppliers
Supply Chain Managers
Security Managers involved in managing food operations or having responsibility for security
Training Contents :
This one-day course is designed to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of Food Defense.
The course is designed to help you know how to protect your brand and your facility from intentional harm. This will drive the requirement for a robust food defense plan.
Learn how to conduct a vulnerability assessment and develop your food defense plan
What You’ll Do –
- Understand the definitions of food defence
- View case studies
- Review vulnerability assessments
- Implementation of a food defence plan
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Analyze the risks in your process and determine vulnerable areas in your operations
- Differentiate between Vulnerability Analysis and Critical Control Point (VACCP) and Threat Assessment and Critical Control Point (TACCP)
- Begin to document your food defense plan
- Develop and implement mitigation strategies to protect against intentional adulteration
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.
Contact us for discounted group quotes.