Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 13 November 2023
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
Operational, Quality, Technical Staff and Food Safety personnel working in manufacturing or retail with food safety plans and programs.
Also suitable for professionals new to the industry.
Training Contents :
What You’ll Do:
- Discuss approaches for gaining management commitment
- Use a food safety culture assessment to:
- Evaluate your current food safety culture
- Develop a food safety culture checklist
- Prioritize areas for improvement
- Identify potential key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure food safety culture
- Begin developing an action plan for your facility
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of organizational culture and influence on food safety
- Differentiate between a food safety program and food safety culture
- Outline methods for measuring and strengthening your company’s food safety culture
- Apply safety culture best practices within your organization
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.
Contact us for discounted group quotes.