Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 17 April 2023
Training duration : 2 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
- Technical & Quality Managers and their teams from manufacturing and retailing.
- BRC Global Standards Professionals
Training Contents :
This course has been designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the standard, and how to comply with the requirements. Delegates will also gain an understanding of what to expect during the process of certification, and actions needed prior to, during and after the audit.
Key Learning Objectives
To provide an understanding of:
- The details of the scheme
- How to meet the requirements of the Standard
- What to expect from your BRC Global Standard audit
- Accessing and using site audit reports on the BRC Global Standard Directory
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.