Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 17 November 2022
Training duration : 2 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
- Operational Quality and Technical staff/Food safety management team members implementing HACCP or food safety plans
- BRCGS Professionals.
Training Contents :
Key learning objectives:
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the BRCGS requirements in relation to HACCP
- Describe Codex Alimentarius principles of HACCP
- Describe the reasons HACCP may fail and the most common BRCGS non-conformities related to HACCP
- Complete the preparatory stages for developing the HACCP plan
- Conduct a hazard analysis, determine CCPs and develop a HACCP plan with monitoring, corrective action and verification activities
- Food laboratory directors, managers and technicians
- Consultants and researchers involved in food safety
Assessment: HACCP 25 question exam; Pass mark 60%.
Course Summary: The purpose of this course is to train technical and quality staff from sites who need to be able to establish and implement a hazard analysis and critical control point (HACCP) system.
- Basic Hygiene/GMP or Pre-requisite training
- Background in Food Safety/Microbiology and Food Processing
- Experience working in a Food Safety related role in an organization
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.