Training location : Stellenbosch
Training start date : 30 November 2023
Training duration : 2 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
- Technical Managers and personnel
- Quality Managers and personnel
- Importers and exporters of food products
- Foodservice staff
- Operations Managers
- Internal audit personnel
Training Contents :
This course enables delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the Standard, and how to comply with the requirements. Delegates will also gain an understanding of what to expect during the process of certification, and actions needed prior to, during and after the audit.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard, which is available as a free download from the BRCGS Store.
At the end of the course you will be assessed with an exam. This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Be able to describe the scope of companies and products covered by the standard
- Know what is required to comply with the requirements of the standard
- Be able to prepare for an audit to the standard
- Understand the protocol for audits to the standard
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.
Contact us for discounted group quotes.