Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 26 October 2022
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
- Technical Managers and personnel
- Quality Managers and personnel
- Importers and exporters of food products
- Foodservice staff
- Operations Managers
- Internal audit personnel
- Current BRCGS Auditors
- Those interested in becoming a BRCGS Auditor
Training Contents :
This course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the revisions of the Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9, as well as a review of audit protocol. It is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on site.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the aims of the BRCGS scheme
- Explain how to meet the requirements if the Standard
- Describe what to expect from your BRCGS audit
- Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Utilise and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
- Identify and explain the changes to the Standard from Issue 8
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.