Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 20 June 2023
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
- Food Service Personnel
- Food Handlers, Chefs, Cooks, Waiters, Delivery staff
- Any other Front- and Back-of-House Team Members
- Owners, Directors, Managers, Supervisors
Training Contents :
- Introduction to food safety
- Food contamination
- Personal hygiene and workplace behaviour
- Time and temperature control
- Cleaning and sanitizing
- Food handling and preparation
- Serving and dispensing food safely
At the end of the program, learners will be able to:
• Prevent food contamination by practicing safe food handling
• Apply food safe procedures preparing and serving food
• Practice good personal hygiene
This is an accredited training program, forming part of NSF’s accreditation by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), providing recognition to an international standard for best practices in continuing education.
NSF’s approved Safer2Eat technical trainers are experienced and knowledgeable industry experts who meet the educational, technical and experiential trainer requirements and have completed the rigorous accredited trainer onboarding process in order to deliver this training program.
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.
Contact us for discounted group quotes.