Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 24 November 2023
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
- Food Service Personnel
- Food Handlers, Chefs, Cooks, Waiters, Delivery staff
- Any other Front- and Back-of-House Team Members
- Owners, Directors, Managers, Supervisors
- Any person who is in charge of a food premises and whose name would appear on the Certificate of Acceptability
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Quality Control Manager
- HACCP and Food Safety Team Members
- Supervisors / Managers directly and indirectly involved in food manufacturing / processing.
- Managers and staff working in a food handling environment
Training Contents :
Topics that will be covered:
- Introduction to food safety
- Hazards and sources of contamination
- Employee health and personal hygiene
- Safe food handling
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Use time and temperature controls to limit the growth of microorganisms
- Identify food safety hazards
- Recognize whether the food from your supplier is safe
- Prevent cross-contamination and cross-contact
- Clean and maintain food contact surfaces
- Recognize and act on poor food safety behaviours
- Practice good personal hygiene
- Identify active managerial control behaviours
This is an accredited training program, forming part of NSF’s accreditation by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), providing recognition to an international standard for best practices in continuing education.
NSF’s approved Safer2Eat technical trainers are experienced and knowledgeable industry experts who meet the educational, technical and experiential trainer requirements and have completed the rigorous accredited trainer onboarding process in order to deliver this training program.
Other dates for this training :
Register for this training
Please complete one registration form per person wishing to attend course(s). Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation fees will apply and invoiced after registration is confirmed:
- Within ten working days of the training date: 50% of the training cost.
- Within five working days of the training date: 75% of the training cost.
- On the day of training: 100% of the training cost.
Notifications of cancellations must be in writing. (i.e. E-mail)
To qualify for 10% discount, register one month before the training date. Contact us for discounted group quotes.